Saturday, March 10, 2007

Nashville Zombie Walk

I was reading on their myspace page and group about what they are planning to do and what time, etc. They are having a registration period before the walk - apparently from 5-6 from what I could gather from the posts on the myspace group. I'm not certain the purpose except to gauge how many zombies are participating. Does this seem like something we ought to do? I'm thinking not.

I have to say, even in the early stages of planning, we seem a LOT more organized than the Nashville group - they aren't even looking into getting a permit or anything like that.

So - basically, it's on Saturday, April 7th from about 5-6 or so onwards at Riverfront Park in downtown Nashville.

Basically - my point is to say, that I believe that Nashville is NOT the group we want to follow. Chattanooga and others seem much better.

No comments: