Monday, April 23, 2007

Handbills for this week's art trolley tour



Last night we talked about going ahead and getting some publicity materials downtown in time for the art tour crowd to see so they have some sort of idea of what's going to be happening next month.

This design is for a quarter-page black and white handbill. Should be super cheap to print up and cut, and they will be the perfect size to just lie on counters for people to pick up. Or, if the mood ever strikes, to be slid under windshield wipers.

I'll be coming up with other handbill designs, but this is something I just wanted to push out to have done in time.

If there are no objections to the wording or anything, I'll plan to have them printed up some time tomorrow and I'll hand them off to Sharon and whoever else might be able to make this Friday's art tour (I have to work, naturally).

Any idea how many copies we'd need?

1 comment: