Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Zombie illustrations

Hey everyone, I guess I'll go ahead and kick the planning blog in the ass a bit tonight by passing along the first wave of zombie illustrations lent to me by my friend Jamie.

He said these were the ones already on his hard drive; he's going to scan in more and send them along too.

My favorite is the first, because it's the simplest and cleanest and it's already colored (although we could easily take it to black and white).

Have a look:






Let me know what you guys think about these — strong opinions one way or another. I'll post the next batch when he sends them along.

Lindsey

1 comment:

fearlessvk said...

i think these are BEAUTIFUL. your friend is awesome! i really really like the first one, especially.

any chance i could post that one on flickr, with FULL credit to the artist, of course? only with your/his permission, naturally... i've got lots of random memphis flickr friends who would be psyched about this so i've been trying to think of flickr-worthy images i can post there for additional "internet saturation"